SPRING 2022 REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Registration/Helmet Fitting for the 2022 Spring season will take place on February 16th from 6:30pm-8:30pm at the Colts Locker Room at Cardel Rec South. Grade 11 players are to arrive at 6:30pm, Grade 10 players are to arrive at 7:00pm, and Grade 9 players are to arrive at 7:30pm.
Below are the required forms to be completed for registration for the 2022 season, as well as some specific instructions related to the forms:
- All forms need to be filled out completely before your child is permitted to participate in any manner on the team.
- HARD COPIES ARE REQUIRED, please DO NOT email the completed forms back to the Spring Managers.
- Please provide a PHOTOCOPY of your child’s birth certificate, Alberta Health Card, current school ID card, and your proof of address (ENMAX OR DIRECT ENERGY BILL- with your current address, Players driver license will also work). Spring Managers will not be taking pictures of card for us to print off.
- Please provide an equipment deposit cheque for $350.00 dated June 1st 2022. These will not be cashed unless the equipment is returned in an unusable fashion (including unwashed).
- Please bring your completed forms to the locker room with payment. We will be accepting Visa, Mastercard, Debit, or Amex, we do not accept cheques as payment. If you require financial assistance, please speak to Trish Varze.
FORMS TO COMPLETE (CLICK ON FORM NAME TO ACCESS):
Welcome to the 2022 season (Welcome letter, has the below instructions regarding registration as well)
2022 COLTS SPRING-PERSONAL INFORMATION
2022 Colts Spring Equipment Form
2022 Colts Spring Photo Release Form
CSFA – FORM – Consent and Release JAN2022 Colts
CSFA – FORM – Health Questionnaire JAN2022 Colts
The 2022 Season Fees are as follows:
Fee Deposit for Registration due on February 16th: $125.00
Remaining Season Fees Due on March 7th: Grade 9 Players: $475.00, Grade 10 and 11 Players: $575.00
The Calgary Spring Football Association (CSFA) has emphasized that all forms need to be filled out and completed before any player can go on the field, even during Spring Camp. Our team can be penalized if we do not follow this rule, so we appreciate your help and cooperation with this.
All remaining equipment will be picked up on March 7th at the Colts Locker Room from 6:30pm-8:30pm. Our Parents Meeting will occur on March 16th, time and location TBD.
The 1st Spring indoor practice will take place on February 25th from 7pm-9pm at the Okotoks/Aldersyde Field House (125 Field House Dr E, Aldersyde, Alberta, T1S 0C4). The next practice will be on February 27th from 2pm-4pm at the same location. PLEASE NOTE: The Aldersyde Field House has a vaccine mandate in place for spectators/parents. If Spectators/parents would like to come watch indoor practices, they will need to be able to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to be allowed entry into the building.
Spring players/parents are asked to add yourself to the Remind App to get important updates directly to your phone! Instructions are below:
1. Enter 778-402-0082 (as if you were sending a text message
2. In the body of the text message, enter either @midgetcol (for players) or @coltsspr (for parents)
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding the 2022 season.
Looking forward to an exciting year!
South Calgary Colts Spring Football Club