Check the EVENTS tab for updated dates, times and locations of Spring Camp practices.
Spring Camp Practices:
7 7:00 PM-9:00 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
9 2:00 PM-4:00 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
21 7:00 PM-9:00 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
23 2:00 PM-4:00 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
28 7:00 PM-9:00 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
1 2:00 PM-4:00 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
6 7:00 PM-9:00 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
8 3:30 PM-5:30 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
13 7:00 PM-9:00 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
15 6:30 PM-8:30 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
19 – TENTATIVE 7:00 PM-9:00 PM @ HELLARD Shouldice Park – FULL Equipment, CONTACT Begins !!!!
20 8:15 PM-10:15 PM @ Crescent Point Field House
23 7:00 PM-9:00 PM @ HELLARD Shouldice Park – FULL Equipment
25 7:00 PM-9:00 PM @ HELLARD Shouldice Park – FULL Equipment
27 7:00 PM-9:00 PM @ HELLARD Shouldice Park – FULL Equipment
29 1:00 PM-3:00 PM @ HELLARD Shouldice Park – FULL Equipment
30 6:00 PM-8:00 PM @ BOB (Bishop O’Byrne) – FULL Equipment
31 6:00 PM-8:00 PM @ BOB – Helmets Only – Walk Thru *** Game Jersey, Pants Handout ***
01 5 :30 pm JAMBOREE @ Shouldice Park
02 6:00 PM-7:00 PM @ BOB Review Jamboree Games FILM
03, 04, 05 – OFF !!!!
*MORE TO COME*
Concussion Testing Baseline: Sunday March 22, 2020 – SAIT – Johnson Cobbe Centre
Times will be 7:30 AM, 8:30 AM, & 9:30 AM.
Each group will need to be present for a 2 Hour duration from their scheduled start time.
TBA– due to weather and field availability
CAMFA Schedule can be found on: www.site1451.goalline.ca
GAME DAY PROTOCOL
Players are expected to be at the assigned field/locker room 1 hour before Kickoff. This means in full Game Gear (Clean uniforms) and ready to go.
PLAYERS – YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
ARE REPRESENTING THE COLTS ORGANIZATION…
PLEASE LEARN and adhere WILLINGLY and GRACIOUSLY
to the following rules:
(Remember some of the following rules may seem obvious,
BUT… if they are included it’s because it has happened.)
- Parking only in Designated Areas: This year cars will be ticketed and may be towed right from the beginning. Respect the signage and PLEASE DO NOT park in front of ambulance lanes.
- No Tailgating – This means BBQs, Alcohol…etc. Gathering together isn’t the problem…. Coffee/Tea… is fine. 🙂
- WASHROOMS ONLY are to be used for urinating. There is a $250 fine to the ‘Rule Breaker’. Yes, some have been caught urinating at field level. These people were escorted out, fined and/or suspended and not allowed back to the field. Washrooms are located across from the concession, there are also ‘porta-potties’ located by the stands at the fields.
- NO SMOKING within Field Gates. Please move clear of the field and outside of the gates before smoking
- NO PETS within Field Gates. Yes, this includes the little ones that can be carried inside a coat or ‘purse’… This is a City of Calgary rule, no matter how small or cute they are…they are NOT allowed.
- NO ALCOHOL – Intoxicated spectators will be asked to leave (by taxi or DD)
- WATER ONLY AT FIELD LEVEL The fields are artificial turf and therefore trap anything spilt on them. NO GATORADE, COFFEE, TEA…etc. by Players or Coaching Staff.
- Gates to the fields will be open 30 minutes prior to game time: Please have the teams respect this. If the gate happens to be open earlier this is a privilege, not a right.
- NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS, CHEWING TOBACCO or SHELL PEANUTS…etc. within Field Gates
- Passes are required for everyone on the sidelines and in the Press Box (STS Trainers excluded): All must be insured by FBAB
- PLAYERS – clean up around team bench. FANS – clean up around the areas you are seated
FANS: YES > Supportive, Enthusiastic and Constructive, NO > Offensive, Insulting, Obnoxious
Be aware that Referees can and will call a game over an unruly fan. Take yourself for a walk if you are getting too ‘frustrated’. Do you really want our boys to lose because of your lack of self-control? Managers and Parent Representatives from teams currently playing are responsible for speaking to fans that are becoming belligerent. There are always CAMFA representative available to assist in situations if necessary.