GAME DAY PROTOCOL
Players are expected to be at the assigned field/locker room 1 hour before Kickoff. This means in full Game Gear (Clean uniforms) and ready to go.
PLAYERS – YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
ARE REPRESENTING THE COLTS ORGANIZATION…
PLEASE LEARN and adhere WILLINGLY and GRACIOUSLY
to the following rules:
(Remember some of the following rules may seem obvious,
BUT… if they are included it’s because it has happened.)
- Parking only in Designated Areas: This year cars will be ticketed and may be towed right from the beginning. Respect the signage and PLEASE DO NOT park in front of ambulance lanes.
- No Tailgating – This means BBQs, Alcohol…etc. Gathering together isn’t the problem…. Coffee/Tea… is fine. ????
- WASHROOMS ONLY are to be used for urinating. There is a $250 fine to the ‘Rule Breaker’. Yes, some have been caught urinating at field level. These people were escorted out, fined and/or suspended and not allowed back to the field. Washrooms are located across from the concession, there are also ‘porta-potties’ located by the stands at the fields.
- NO SMOKING within Field Gates. Please move clear of the field and outside of the gates before smoking
- NO PETS within Field Gates. Yes, this includes the little ones that can be carried inside a coat or ‘purse’… This is a City of Calgary rule, no matter how small or cute they are…they are NOT allowed.
- NO ALCOHOL – Intoxicated spectators will be asked to leave (by taxi or DD)
- WATER ONLY AT FIELD LEVEL The fields are artificial turf and therefore trap anything spilled on them. NO GATORADE, COFFEE, TEA…etc. by Players or Coaching Staff.
- Gates to the fields will be open 30 minutes prior to game time: Please have the teams respect this. If the gate happens to be open earlier this is a privilege not a right.
- NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS, CHEWING TOBACCO or SHELL PEANUTS…etc. within Field Gates
- Passes are required for everyone on the sidelines and in the Press Box (STS Trainers excluded): All must be insured by FBAB
- PLAYERS – clean up around team bench. FANS – clean up around the areas you are seated
FANS: YES > Supportive, Enthusiastic and Constructive, NO > Offensive, Insulting, Obnoxious
Be aware that Referees can and will call a game over an unruly fan. Take yourself for a walk if you are getting too ‘frustrated’. Do you really want our boys to lose because of your lack of self control? Managers and Parent Representatives from teams currently playing are responsible for speaking to fans that are becoming belligerent. There are always CAMFA representative available to assist in situations if necessary.